Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: English, Russian
Main academic courses
- Micro- and Macroeconomics. Advanced Level
- Theory of Organisation and Administration
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Methods of Research in Human Resource Management
- Contemporary Technologies in Human Resource Management
- Workshop on Human Resource Management
- Interdisciplinary training based on the synthesis of knowledge in economics, sociology, psychology, and management, including personnel management. Our teaching methods and techniques are focused on the formation of competencies related to organisational diagnostics, HR analytics, identification of problems in the HR development of human resources, and managerial decision-making.
- Internships are possible at Russian and international companies; students are also provided with exchange opportunities at partner universities.
- Training is provided in accordance with the following professional standards: 'Human Resources Specialist' (Order of the Russian Ministry of Labour No 691н dated 06 October 2015; registered with the Russian Ministry of Justice under No 39362 on 19 October 2015); and 'Recruitment Specialist' (Order of the Russian Ministry of Labour No 717н dated 09 October 2015; registered with the Russian Ministry of Justice under No 39628 on 9 November 2015).
- The programme provides training under individual educational paths through elective, optional and online courses.
- After the training, graduates will acquire: knowledge of modern technologies and HR management practices; skills in completing HR management consulting projects; HR analytics skills; skills in building HR management systems; and skills of economic evaluation of HR projects.
- The Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria)
- The European University Viadrina (Germany)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Germany)
- The University of Applied Labour Studies of the Federal Employment Agency (Germany)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Bocconi University (Italy)
- The University of Groningen (the Netherlands)
- Norwegian Business School (Norway)
- European Business School Paris (France)
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology (Finland)
- The Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (China)
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland)
Main areas of research
- Organisational values and organisational culture
- Management of organisational loyalty
- Personnel involvement: research and management methods
- The influence of human resource management practices on organisational efficiency
- Economic assessment of human resource management projects
- The influence of human resource management practices on organisational justice
- Comparative analysis of labour productivity management practices
- Human resource management in innovation-oriented companies
- Management of creative personnel
- Talent management
- Economic evaluation of investments in personnel development
- Regional HR planning
- Strategic HR management
- Budgeting of personnel expenses
- Personnel management methods in the digital economy
The programme is aimed at training specialists capable of solving the problems of planned use and development of the labour potential of the Russian economy, increasing its competitiveness in the global market. They can work at HR departments of companies of any organisational and legal form in industry, trade, transport, banking, insurance, tourism and other fields; in employment services and social protection services; at organisations specialising in management and personnel consulting and audit.
- Development, implementation and administration of the organisation's strategic management system
- Development, implementation and administration of the system of operational management of personnel and the work of the structural unit of the company
- Head hunting and selection of personnel; organisation of business evaluation of personnel; audit, controlling and personnel accounting
- Organisation of activities aimed at the development of a professional career of personnel, administration of processes and workflow for personnel development and professional careers, personnel training and adaptation, organisation of internships for personnel
- Management of organisational culture, conflicts and stresses
- Organisation and payment of labour, administration of processes and workflow in this field
- Management of employment, released personnel management
- Organisational design, formation and development of the personnel management system including its organisational structure
- Planning of personnel costs, evaluation of the return on investments in personnel development
- Management consulting (including personnel consulting)
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.