Company Economics and Economics of Innovative Activities
38.04.01 In english and russian
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- The programme is based on the concept of sustainable economic, social and environmental development of society, the economy and the company.
- This approach includes training and research in all key areas of the company’s economy and management.
- The programme is unique in that it provides in-depth analytical training of master's students and focuses on cutting-edge management techniques.
- The programme trains economists and managers who are capable of: making managerial decisions based on business intelligence; organising companies’ activities in a dynamic market environment; and effectively implementing innovative competitive strategies in the digital economy.
- Micro- and Macroeconomics. Advanced Level
- Econometrics. Advanced Level
- Company Economics and Management in the Digital Age
- Innovation Management
- Business Process Management and Modelling (in Russian and English)
- Production and Operational Management and Logistics (in English)
- Methods of Business Analysis Information
- Innovative Marketing Models for the Company
- Enterprise Architecture and Data Analysis in Python
- Project and Project Risk Management
- Team Building and Leadership
- Corporate Economics: Current Challenges
- Corporate Finance and Financial Analysis
- Business Process Management and Modelling
- Marketing in the Information Society
- Detection of Corporate Financial Fraud
- A comprehensive coverage of aspects of the company operation and the formation of competencies for managerial decision-making based on analytics
- Regular updating of the programme curriculum and courses to meet new company needs
- Highly qualified lecturers who use cutting-edge educational technologies
- Our teachers have extensive experience of business consulting and expert activities.
- Company representatives are involved in delivering classes and workshops.
- Uniquely designed textbooks written by the programme lecturers are used during training.
- Students are involved in extracurricular scientific and practical activities.
- Life cycles and business culture of the firm
- Digital platforms and ecosystems
- Innovative entrepreneurship in Russia
- Digital transformation of the company: projects and results
- Development of start-up strategies and business plans
- Marketing of start-up projects and small innovative companies
- Developing trajectories for technology transfer
- Strategy of commercialisation of intellectual property
- Cooperation and competition of firms in the modern economic paradigm
- Behavioural economics: experiments
- Supply chain management in the context of sustainable development
- Customer-oriented company management
- Business models of companies in the digital economy
Students have an opportunity to take part in academic mobility programmes in accordance with their research interests within the framework of St Petersburg University agreements with the world's leading research centres. Cooperation agreements on academic mobility programmes between St Petersburg University and foreign partner universities are available via the link.
- Economics and Finance
- Strategic management
- Business Analytics
- Operational Management
- Innovation project evaluation
- Innovation Management
- IT Management
- Digital transformation management