Practice of Law
In english and russian
Level of education Master
Type of instruction Full-time
Duration 2 years
- The academic programme is designed for those who wish to link their career with legal profession
- The programme is unique in that it is practice-oriented and interdisciplinary and provides training aimed primarily at developing specific advocacy skills: working with clients; building a case theory; effective use of jurisdictional and non-jurisdictional means of conflict resolution; and market positioning to name just a few
- Theory of Advocacy
- Practice of Law (in three parts)
- Legal Ethics
- Theory of Evidence
- Legal Market and Fundamentals of Marketing
- Lecturers-practitioners are actively involved in teaching students
- The programme focuses on applied learning objectives and on getting graduates employed by prominent law firms and collegia in St Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and Moscow
Master’s students have an opportunity to take advantage of St Petersburg University’s extensive international links.
The programme has been internationally accredited by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) as part of the institutional accreditation of the Faculty of Law, the Certificate dated 26 February 2021.