Level of education: Master programme
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 2 years
Language of instruction: Russian
Main academic courses
- Contemporary Management
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Managerial Decisions: Advanced Level
- Human Resource Management
- Theory of Organisation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Management Consulting
- Information Resources in Economic and Management Research
- Project Management. Advanced Level
- Financial Reporting Analysis
- Organisational Change Management
- Non-Financial Risk Management
- Organisational Behaviour: Advanced Level
- Start-up Management
- Modelling and Application Software Packages in Researching Management Problems
- Management of Non-Profit Organisations
- Knowledge Management
- Financial Economics
- Stakeholder Management
- Nonfinancial Reporting
- Graduates of the programme acquire knowledge and competencies needed to be employed as managers in Russia and abroad in such innovative areas as: management of strategic development of organisations; organisational change management; management consultancy; human resource management; and corporate social responsibility.
- Particular attention is paid to: the strategic aspect of management; development of professional competencies in managers; and effective strategic decision-making ensuring long-term competitiveness of the business.
- We use the extensive practical experience of our teaching staff and their participation in management consultancy and research on the strategic development of organisations, industries and regions.
- In-depth training is organised in the field of research on organisational development management within the framework of research seminars. Students take part in the implementation of important research projects in compliance with the research university model.
- Students develop professional managerial and entrepreneurial qualities based on a combination of classical fundamental knowledge and business creation/development projects within the framework of the entrepreneurial university model.
- Students develop leadership qualities required for senior and middle managers based on fundamental university education using the new technologies of active learning: computerised business training in modern management and strategic management, professional business games, and case studies.
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation
- Committee for Investments and Strategic Projects of St Petersburg
- Committee for Finance of St Petersburg
- Committee for Labour and Employment of St Petersburg
- Office of the Federal Treasury in St Petersburg
- Office of the Federal Tax Service of Russia in St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Ernst & Young (CIS) B.V. branch in St Petersburg
- VTB 24 Bank
- United Power Company
- Baltika Brewery
- St Petersburg Тechnopark ('Ingria' Business Incubator)
- Gazprom Neft
- Gazprom Export
- State Unitary Enterprise 'Vodokanal of St Petersburg', Information and Training Centre
- Rosgosstrakh Insurance Company
- Renaissance Insurance Group
- Heineken Breweries
- Center for Strategic Research 'North-West' Foundation
- Siemens Gas Turbine Technologies
- Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia
- ILIM Group
- Amcor Tobacco Packaging in St Petersburg
- Belmond Grand Hotel Europe
- Hotel Astoria
- Nissan Manufacturing RUS
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.