Level of education: Bachelor programmes
Type of instruction: Full-time
Duration: 4 years
Language of instruction: English and Russian
Main academic courses
- History and Theory of World Culture
- History and Philosophy of Science
- History of Philosophy
- Methods of Teaching Philosophy in Higher Education
- Ontology and Epistemology
- Social Philosophy
- Theory and Practice of Argumentation
- Philosophy and Methodology of Science
- Philosophy of Culture
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Technology
- Philosophical Anthropology
- The programme provides universal humanitarian education, which allows further improvement in all areas of the humanities.
- A holistic view is formed of the processes taking place in the modern world; and the skill is developed of the systematic analysis of events in all areas of public life.
- The programme develops in students: a holistic view of the processes taking place in the modern world; and the skills of systematic analysis of events in all areas of public life.
- Students are introduced to the main research and educational strategies of modern times. They can choose the appropriate type of activity themselves.
- Graduates are able to adequately assess the sociocultural, ideological, and methodological status of any humanitarian discipline.
- Graduates are ready to carry out independently a theoretical analysis of the fundamental laws of the formation and development of being, society and thinking in diverse and interconnected forms of their existence and manifestation.
- Graduates are able to manage quantitative and qualitative studies, social reviews, forecasts, and expert assessments.
The programme is designed to train qualified specialists with a set of current knowledge about philosophical problems and how to solve them in various fields of professional activity and in the areas of public life. They will be able to apply the acquired knowledge and skills in their professional activities. Professional training within the programme will make it possible for graduates to acquire the skills of: scientific and theoretical analysis in the field of academic research; and systematic analysis in the field of the practical life of a person and society as a whole. The programme develops students' skills and abilities to: actualise the universal scale of understanding the phenomena of reality; and take adequate measures to solve problems of any complexity.
- administration at different levels
- journalism, design, organisation and support of cultural events
- information analysis centres
- management of quantitative and qualitative studies, social reviews, forecasts, and expert assessments
- teaching social sciences in secondary and higher education
Interested in this programme — set up your personal account to proceed with your application.