The clinical practices at the Media Centre at St Petersburg University are part of the degree programmes in ‘Journalism’, and ‘Advertising and Public Relations’.
The University students have an opportunity to:
- join the information editorial team in order to cover events taking place at St Petersburg University
- unleash their creative potential at artistic and radio editorials
- create their own author projects
- take part in the preparation of presentation products of St Petersburg University
- gain experience in teamwork through cooperation with representatives of the University clinics
- listen to a series of workshops on operational and editing art, speech techniques, and documentary filmmaking.